Recipe by internetnut
When I made this recipe I used 2 - 6oz pieces of salmon. I cut the milk, egg mixture in half. I left the bread crumb mix as directed. I also baked my salmon for 25 minutes. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by Julie C.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 salmon fillets (3 oz each)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs and milk.
- In another shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, lemon pepper, dill and garlic powder.
- Dip salmon in egg mixture, then coat with the crumb mixture.
- Place on a greased or sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 14-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.