I got this recipe from Potato Lovers Cookbook. A great way to use up those leftover mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl lightly beat egg.
- 2Add mashed potatoes cheese flour onion garlic salt and pepper stirring until well blended.
- 3Place crumbs on a piece of waxed paper.
- 4With floured hands shape one fourth of the potato mixture into a 4 inch patties.
- 5Coat both sides of the patties with crumbs.
- 6In a large skillet over medium heat cook patties until crust and browned on each side.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crumb Coated Potato Patties
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 464.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g