Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from Potato Lovers Cookbook. A great way to use up those leftover mashed potatoes.
- In a medium bowl lightly beat egg.
- Add mashed potatoes cheese flour onion garlic salt and pepper stirring until well blended.
- Place crumbs on a piece of waxed paper.
- With floured hands shape one fourth of the potato mixture into a 4 inch patties.
- Coat both sides of the patties with crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook patties until crust and browned on each side.