Recipe by Sydney Mike
When baking potatoes, I used to cut them in half, brush with butter, then salt & pepper before baking them, cut side up. Here's a dressed up version of that!
Top Review by BakinBaby
Nice change of tater recipes. I always have these ingredients on hand, so this will surely go in my 'Go To" file. Thanks for sharing such a tasty dish. Made for Everyday's a Holiday.
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In shallow pan, combine bread crumbs, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Brush sliced side of potato halves with butter, before dipping each into crumb mixture to coat.
- Place in 13"x9" baking dish & cover.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until tender.