- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and paprika. Coat chicken with crumb mixture. Place on a microwave-safe plate. Drizzle with butter. Cover loosely with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once.