1/3 Photos of Crumb-Coated Baked Chicken
From Light and Tasty. Curious about the mix of cornmeal and breadcrumbs. Will try soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 15x10 inch baking pan with foil.
- 2Coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 3In a shallow bowl, combine buttermilk and hot pepper sauce.
- 4In another bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cornmeal and seasonings.
- 5Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
- 6Place bone side down in prepared pan.
- 7Spritz chicken with nonstick cooking spray.
- 8Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven; spritz again with nonstick cooking spray.
- 10Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crumb-Coated Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.5
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 151.7 mg
- Sodium 895.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 54.0 g