Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
these are incredible!!at our house, we can hardly wait for them to cool...hope you enjoy...I know it sounds like a lot of butter...
- 18 1⁄2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 2 ounces whipped dessert topping mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- Mix cake mix, dream whip, 4 eggs, and water for 5 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into a greased and floured 12x18" pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients to form crumbs.
- Then sprinkle over cake and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar to cool.