Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- assorted fresh vegetable (such as cauliflower and broccoli florets, carrot and celery sticks, bell pepper strips, and jicama s)
- 10 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup purchased pesto sauce, plus
- 2 tablespoons purchased pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Arrange vegetables on platter; cover and chill. Blend cheese, sour cream, 1/4 cup pesto, lemon juice, and lemon peel in processor until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to serving bowl. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- Top dip with dollops of remaining 2 tablespoons pesto.
- Sprinkle dip with toasted pine nuts. Serve dip alongside platter of assorted vegetables.
This was a very good dip for crudite. I spread the leftovers on toast, and it was super good on them too. If you love goat cheese, you'll love this dip!