Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty dip of ricotta with fresh herbs. Martha Stewart Living, Aug 2011
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, preferably fresh
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped, plus leaves for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- coarse salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 lb French haricots vert, trimmed
- 1⁄2 lb yellow wax bean, trimmed
- 1 bunch baby carrots, tops left intact (optional)
- 1 lb zucchini, small, sliced 1/4 inch thick on the bias
- 1 lb yellow squash, small, sliced 1/4 inch thick on the bias
- 1 English cucumber, cut into spears
- Stir together ricotta, chopped basil and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange vegetables on a platter. Sprinkle with basil leaves.
- Serve with herbed ricotta.