Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great snack for both kids and adults (highly addictive when craving something sweet and salty)!!
- 50 small pretzels
- 50 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 50 Reese's pieces
- Preheat oven to 200 degree F.
- Coat a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pretzels side by side on the parchment paper.
- Place a Hershey Kiss on each of the pretzels.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 3-5 minutes until Kisses begin to soften. Remove from oven.
- Place Reese's Piece on top of each Hershey Kiss and push down slightly.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes. Store in air-tight container.