Recipe by dcrosgrey
These cookies taste amazing and are fairly easy to make!
Top Review by Chef Beek
These cookies are terrific! They came out beautifully. I have to disagree with a former reviewer regarding adding water - that shouldn't be done to baking! And these cookies were just great by following the recipe. Thanks dcrosgrey!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat peanut butter, both sugars and baking soda together until combined.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until combined.
- Mix in flour and chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into balls. Place on an ungreased baking sheet (do not use an insulated sheet). Flatten slightly with fingers.
- Bake at 325 for about 10 minutes, or until cookies are puffed and lightly browned around the edges; centres will be soft.