Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
This treatment is easy and said to reduce facial wrinkles! When I read about this I threw my book across the room and RAN to my medicine cabinet! Hey, you are NEVER too young to start looking younger! lol PLEASE share with me your results when you try this!
Top Review by Milkman's Daughter
What a great, cheap idea! I did try it, but I just don't think there's any help for my wrinkles....I've let them go for too long since my face breaks out (even at my age) with moisturizers. I did pass the idea on because I thought it would be worth the try! Thanks for posting.
Directions See How It's Made
- The program won't allow just one ingredient so I listed castor oil twice. Ignore that please!
- Using your ring finger- this is the weakest finger and supposedly won't cause tugging or pulling that can cause more damage- smooth castor oil around the eye area.
- Concentrate on the areas where those fine lines and wrinkles are beginning to appear.
- Use twice daily for best results.
- AVOID getting this into the eyes!