Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Pork chops with a "stuffing like" topping.
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 -10 crackers, crushed (I like Ritz or cheese)
- 6 pork chops
- salt and pepper
- Mix together the corn, onion, eggs and crackers.
- Brown the chops on one side.
- Season the unbrowned side and then turn and brown other side.
- Move to baking dish.
- Mound corn mixture on top of each chop.
- Bake 1 hour at 350.
This was very easy and quick. A really different way to make pork chops. I would think that kids would really like it because of the corn topping. I had trouble "mounding" it but i figured it might have been the consistency of the corn I used. The topping would probably also be very good on chicken.