Ellen Brody's Note:
(Broken Window Glass Cake) dessert, recipe from an old Joys of Jell-O recipe book
My Private Note
store b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter or 1/3 cup melted margarine
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip
CROWN JEWEL CHEESE DESSERT
- 1prepare the three flavors of gelatin separately, using l cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water for each.
- 2Pour each flavor into an 8 inch square pan.
- 3Chill until firm or overnight.
- 4Then combine the lemon gelatin, sugar and remaining l cup boiling water; stir until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
- 5Stir in pineapple juice.
- 6Chill until slightly thickened (about l hr. l5 minutes.) Meanwhile mix the crumbs and melted butter; press into bottom of 9 inch spring form pan (I buy ready made graham crusts).
- 7Cut the firm gelatins into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 8Then prepare whipped topping mix as directed on package,blend with lemon gelatin.
- 9Fold in gelatin cubes.
- 10Pour into pan.
- 11Chill at least 5 hours or overnight.
- 12If desired, spread additional prepared whipped topping or whipped cream on top and sides.
- 13(This makes two if you use store bought crusts).
- 14---------CROWNJEWEL CHEESE DESSERT----- Prepare Crown Jewel dessert, subsituting cream cheese for the whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crown Jewel Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.2
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 147.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: