Recipe by AshleyP
THe description I read says this recipe might sounds involved but can be made in 30 minutes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- •In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the ketchup, oregano, chili powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- • In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, olives and beef mixture. Combine mayonnaise and taco sauce; pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with corn chips. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.