Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is requested every time we have friends over- we all LOVE it! I serve it with restaurant style tortillas chips and large Fritos corn chips. Use Frank's Red Hot Sauce or Buffalo sauce depending on your tastes. I use the regular as it has less of a vinegar bite.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Frank's red hot sauce (or Buffalo)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded (or cheddar or combination of)
- In a 13x9 baking pan, combine the shredded chicken with the entire bottle of hot sauce, spreading to make an even layer.
- In a saucepan, combine the cream cheese and ranch dressing over medium heat until smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese/ranch mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle with the celery and then cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350* for 30-40 minutes until bubbly, making sure that the top does not brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve hot or warmed with tortilla chips, Fritos and celery!