Recipe by FarahC
These are mildly sweet,and have a cinnamon bbq taste.My Family always have these beans with our get together parties.
- 3 (14 3/4 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 4 slices bacon or 4 slices turkey bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry your bacon until crispy. Drain all but 2 teaspoons grease. Crumble bacon.
- Saute your diced onion in bacon,and 2 ts. drippings.Add into a med-large crockpot on low/med along with the remaining ingredients. Cook atleast 2-3 hours Be sure to check and stir,depending on your crockpot.
- Serve warm.