Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm not sure where this recipe came from but it has been my go to appetizer for years. Everyone that I have ever served it to has asked about them. Perfect combination of sweet and spicy. Definitely give it a try.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll water chestnut up in 1/2 slice of bacon; secure with toothpick.
- Place all roll-ups on greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- In small bowl, mix together brown sugar, chili sauce, and mayo.
- Once the bacon is cooked, remove from oven and spoon sauce mixture over each roll-up.
- Cook another 10 minutes, until sauce thickens and starts to caramelize on bacon.