Recipe by Carol :)
This is a yummy non-alcoholic punch. Great for large gatherings!
Top Review by Marie Weber
We first made this punch for a Christmas open house two years ago, and my kids liked it so much we have to make it for all the holiday gatherings! It's also become a requested recipe of friends. It's a very tasty punch.
- 80 ounces Ocean Spray cranberry cocktail
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice, thawed
- 6 ounces frozen grapefruit juice, , thawed
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 (750 ml) bottles club soda, chilled
- 2 (750 ml) bottles ginger ale, chilled