Recipe by Rollin in the Dough!
This recipe is great for BBQ, bridal and baby showers too. It's so easy to make ahead and keep in the cooler when camping, you can serve it alone or in croissants!
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 24 ounces shell pasta, large and cooked
- 2 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1 cup apple, diced
- 2 cups purple seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup purple onion, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2⁄3 cup cashews, halved
- 13 ounces coleslaw dressing, Lighthouse Brand
- 1 2⁄3 cups Miracle Whip