Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me by my grandmother who is a great cook! I think you'll enjoy it.
Make and share this Crowd Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped canned pimiento
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup buttered soft bread, torn
- 2 slices cheese
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- Brown ground beef.
- Add onion.
- Cook onion until tender, but not brown.
- Add next 7 ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over top.
- Add sliced cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.