Recipe by *Monica*
I use all my leftover or dried out bread by making them into croutons. These croutons are SO GOOD. People are always asking for the recipe after tasting them (I think it's the butter :)).
- 6 cups bread, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted (or butter)
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave the bread cubes on high for 6 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until cubes begin to dry.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and garlic salt over bread cubes.
- Drizzle with melted margarine, tossing to coat cubes.
- Microwave at high, 4-6 minutes, stirring every minute, until crisp and dry.