Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Now that I make these, I won't settle for the ones in the store. (I originally got this recipe from Chef Doozer, now that she is at Zaar, it is sweet of her to review it for me!)
Top Review by Southern Mama
I'm olny 13 and i can make this with no problem! ~10 MIN. LATER~ WOW THIS IS AMAZING! IM the kind of person who burns water, but i was brave today and said i would make dinner. even my mon ( who is a great cook) said the it was really good! :)
- 3 potato hamburger buns (or other bread) or 3 hot dog buns (or other bread)
- 3 -6 tablespoons olive oil or 3 -6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut buns into bite size pieces.
- You can also use bread, which can be fresh or 'day-old'.
- Place pieces in a bowl and drizzle oil over as you stir to coat.
- Feel free to use more or less oil than is called for.
- The more oil you use, the more melt-in-your-mouth they will be.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- You can also use garlic powder, oregano, Italian seasoning or any combination of them.
- Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes, stirring once.