1/3 Photos of Croutons
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Now that I make these, I won't settle for the ones in the store. (I originally got this recipe from Chef Doozer, now that she is at Zaar, it is sweet of her to review it for me!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut buns into bite size pieces.
- 2You can also use bread, which can be fresh or 'day-old'.
- 3Place pieces in a bowl and drizzle oil over as you stir to coat.
- 4Feel free to use more or less oil than is called for.
- 5The more oil you use, the more melt-in-your-mouth they will be.
- 6Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- 7You can also use garlic powder, oregano, Italian seasoning or any combination of them.
- 8Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes, stirring once.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
potato hamburger buns
Lawry's Seasoned Salt