1 hr 20 mins
This comes from the "Bon Appetot Cookbook"-not a typo! It's a book that was created by preschoolers' parents. It makes for a perfect for brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- 2In the bottom of a 10 X 6 X 1 3/4 inch baking dish, combine croutons and cheese.
- 3In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, onion powder and pepper. Mix until blended.
- 4Pour egg mixture over the cheese and croutons.
- 5Crumble the bacon and sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- 6Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for about 1 hour or until eggs are set.
- 7Cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crouton Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 182.5 mg
- Sodium 593.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 14.5 g