1/5 Photos of Croute Savoyarde
Panda Rose's Note:
Saw this on Great Food Live and thought it loked good. I then had a version in Switzerland which confirmed how fabulous it really is. Use this as a guide and make your own variation of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the baguette into long slices, spread with the garlic, drizzle with olive oil, and grill until crispy.
- 2Lay the slices in a baking dish and splash half of the white wine over them.
- 3Set the oven to 200C/gas 6. Melt the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the mushrooms, shallots and garlic.
- 4Add the remaining white wine and the cream, and heat the mixture through.
- 5Spread the Parma ham over the top of the bread and then spoon over the creamy mushrooms.
- 6Scatter with the grated cheese and then sprinkle the kirsch over the top. Bake for seven to eight minutes or until golden brown. Serve with a green salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croute Savoyarde
Serving Size: 1 (784 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1384.4
- Calories from Fat 682
- Total Fat 75.8 g
- Saturated Fat 36.9 g
- Cholesterol 184.4 mg
- Sodium 1746.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 46.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: