1/1 Photo of Croustade Aux Pommes Et Erable
This is a variation of the regular "croustade" which is usually just the baked apples with the crispy oat on the top with flavor of butter and cinnamon. Try this amazing dessert enhanced by maple flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan that goes in oven, put the cut apples.
- 2Pour the maple syrup on the apples.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, butter and salt.
- 4Add this mixture on the apples.
- 5Cook in the oven for about 35 minutes at 375°F.
- 6Serve warm with vanilla ice cream is amazing!
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croustade Aux Pommes Et Erable
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 121.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 53.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g