Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great tiltle eh?!?!?!?
- 2 ounces anchovies (drained)
- milk (to cover)
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mozzarella cheese (chopped)
- 4 teaspoons capers (drained, rinsed)
- 4 small cremini mushrooms (sliced thin)
- 4 teaspoons parsley (minced)
- 2 teaspoons basil (minced)
- 1⁄4 lb gruyere cheese (grated)
- 2 large plum tomatoes (sliced thin)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 slices prosciutto (thin slices, perferably Parma)
- 4 slices good quality bread (thick slices, toasted)
- fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- truffle oil (to taste)
- Soak anchovies in milk for 1 hour. Drain well. Mince.
- Heat oven 400.
- Layer anchovies, mozzarella, capers, mushrooms, herbs, gruyere, tomatoes, parmesan and prociutto on bread.
- Sprinkle with the pepper and oil.
- Bake 10 minutes. Serve hot.