A yummy appetizer that became dinner the other night...since I ate so much there was no room left for my meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the baguette about 1/4" thick.
- 2Place slices on a baking sheet.
- 3Drizzle well with olive oil and toast under the broiler.
- 4Turn over, drizzle generously with honey.
- 5Toss on a dollop of the cheese and pass back under the broiler, heating until the cheese melts.
- 6This is wonderful warm, but make sure you make enough to have some left over.
- 7Cool, bag, and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crostini with Honey and Gorgonzola
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.4
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 1396.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 20.8 g