Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy appetizer that became dinner the other night...since I ate so much there was no room left for my meal!
- Slice the baguette about 1/4" thick.
- Place slices on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle well with olive oil and toast under the broiler.
- Turn over, drizzle generously with honey.
- Toss on a dollop of the cheese and pass back under the broiler, heating until the cheese melts.
- This is wonderful warm, but make sure you make enough to have some left over.
- Cool, bag, and refrigerate.
I didn't have any pita. So I improvised with little toasted crackers (like Melb a toast type). It was a hit! Thanks for the simple recipe. There usually weren't any leftovers because it was so good warm.