1/3 Photos of Crostini With Fig Spread & Bubbled Brie
Kozmic Blues's Note:
I found this recipe in a local town newspaper. After having an amazing appetizer with brie at a restaurant last weekend. We thought we'd give this a shot at home. It came out amazing. the sweetness of the figs and wine coupled with the creamy brie and crusty bread was to die for!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine figs, wine, honey and lemon slices in medium suacepan.
- 2Bring to boil, then reduce heat and cook, covered over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- 3Let cool, remove lemon slices, then puree in blender.
- 4Brush baguette slices with olive oil, and place oil side down on large baking sheet.
- 5Spread about 1/2 tbsp fig spread on each baguette, top with brie slices, and sprinkle with fresh thyme.
- 6Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crostini With Fig Spread & Bubbled Brie
Serving Size: 1 (1616 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 175.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g