Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this, but then again I love anchovies. Great with before dinner drinks along with some olives, nuts, etc. Cook time is chill time.
- Place the butter in a bowl and mash it gently with a wood spoon for 15 minutes until it is soft and creamy.
- Place the anchovies in a second bowl and mash them into a paste.
- Incorporate the mashed anchovies into the butter, mix well until completely combined. There shouldn't be any anchovy chunks in the butter.
- Cover the bowl with foil and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread the butter on the crostini and place on a serving dish.
- Garnish with two capers in the center of each crostini if desired.