1 hr 15 mins
I love this, but then again I love anchovies. Great with before dinner drinks along with some olives, nuts, etc. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the butter in a bowl and mash it gently with a wood spoon for 15 minutes until it is soft and creamy.
- 2Place the anchovies in a second bowl and mash them into a paste.
- 3Incorporate the mashed anchovies into the butter, mix well until completely combined. There shouldn't be any anchovy chunks in the butter.
- 4Cover the bowl with foil and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5Spread the butter on the crostini and place on a serving dish.
- 6Garnish with two capers in the center of each crostini if desired.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crostini Can Burro Di Acciughe (Crostini With Anchovy Butter)
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 338.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g