1/3 Photos of Crostini Al Mascarpone
American in Paris's Note:
This is a recipe I learned from a group of Italian women from the Tuscany region of Italy. They teach cooking classes under the name "Tutti-a-Tavola". This is one of my favorite appetizers to make on the run and is always a hit with guests. You can make up the cheese spread ahead of time and will keep for a couple of days in the refrigerator. Try to find a french baguette that is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Mix cheeses and add marjoram. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Slice baguette in thin (about 1/2 inch) slices.
- 4Spread cheese mixture on slices.
- 5Place prepared slices on a baking sheet and put sheet into preheated oven.
- 6Bake for a few minutes until hot an bubbly. Watch closely--don't let the bread get too brown.
- 7Bon Appétit!
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crostini Al Mascarpone
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 314.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: