1/5 Photos of Crossing-Culture Chinese Hoisin Pizza
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce, plus
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 6 green onions, cut on the diagonal into thin slices (include some green tops)
- 1 (12 inch) Boboli pizza crusts
- 1 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup lightly packed cilantro leaf
- 1Position an oven rack in the center of the oven; preheat oven to 500°.
- 2While the oven is heating, toss the chicken with 3 tablespoons hoisin, garlic, ginger, sambal oelek, and 3 of the green onions.
- 3Remove crust from plastic bag and save the packet of tomato sauce for another use.
- 4Place crust on a pizza screen, pizza pan, or rimless baking sheet.
- 5Top the pizza: spread ¼ cup hoisin sauce evenly over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- 6Distribute the white onion over the sauce; arrange chicken mixture in a single layer over the onion.
- 7Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top.
- 8Place the pizza in the oven; bake about 10 minutes until the crust is crisp and deep golden brown and the cheese is golden.
- 9Sprinkle the remaining green onions and cilantro over the pizza; slice the pizza into wedges and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crossing-Culture Chinese Hoisin Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.8
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 768.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts