From Weightwatchers.com. This is a wonderful little appetizer or snack that is easy to make and low in fat.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine ham, cheese and scallion in a small bowl; mix well.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a flat work surface with the corners set vertically (pointing up and down – like a diamond shape). Arrange 3 slightly rounded tablespoons of filling down the center of the wrapper, leaving 1/2 inch of space at the bottom and top.
- Fold the bottom of the wrapper to the center, over the filling. Gently, but firmly, fold the left side of the wrapper to the center and then fold in the right side. Fold the top of the wrapper down to cover filling and seal any loose ends with water; repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place filled wrappers on prepared baking sheet; lightly coat surface of wrappers with cooking spray. Bake until wrappers are golden brown, flipping once, about 15 minutes.
- Yields 1 egg roll and 1 1/2 teaspoons of honey mustard per serving.
These were so easy & everyone liked them. I julianned the ham & cheese into very fine strips & it made rolling a breeze. The onion is a must. That scant amount does impact the flavor. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
Wow! These are good and so easy to prepare. Made them for one of our appetizer nights. DH thought they were very tasty for WW. :) I didn't have any honey mustard so we dipped ours in some sweet Asian chili sauce. I cut the recipe in half and it worked great. Made in memory of Kelly's DH Eric.
We made these as appetizers with wonton wrappers instead of egg roll wrappers. Very easy and delicious!! We will definitely make this recipe again and again!