1/2 Photos of Croque Monsieur Egg Rolls - Ww 2 Points
From Weightwatchers.com. This is a wonderful little appetizer or snack that is easy to make and low in fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Combine ham, cheese and scallion in a small bowl; mix well.
- 3Place an egg roll wrapper on a flat work surface with the corners set vertically (pointing up and down – like a diamond shape). Arrange 3 slightly rounded tablespoons of filling down the center of the wrapper, leaving 1/2 inch of space at the bottom and top.
- 4Fold the bottom of the wrapper to the center, over the filling. Gently, but firmly, fold the left side of the wrapper to the center and then fold in the right side. Fold the top of the wrapper down to cover filling and seal any loose ends with water; repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 5Place filled wrappers on prepared baking sheet; lightly coat surface of wrappers with cooking spray. Bake until wrappers are golden brown, flipping once, about 15 minutes.
- 6Yields 1 egg roll and 1 1/2 teaspoons of honey mustard per serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croque Monsieur Egg Rolls - Ww 2 Points
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 520.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g