1/1 Photo of Croque Monsieur Bake
10 hrs 25 mins
This is another Nigella recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread each slice of bread with mustard.
- 2make sandwiches by putting cheese in then a slice of ham between 2 slices of bread
- 3Cut each sandwich in half to make triangles.
- 4squish sandwiches into an ovenproof dish about 27x21x6cm.
- 5Beat together eggs and milk, pour over sandwiches.
- 6Cover with clingwrap and leave overnight.
- 7Next day preheat oven to 390 degrees farenheit.
- 8take dish out of fridge and remove clingfilm.
- 9Sprinkle with the cheese and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croque Monsieur Bake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.4
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 330.3 mg
- Sodium 745.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: