- 3⁄4 cup fat-free swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 slices cooked ham, thin sliced
- 2 tablespoons fat-free margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the shredded cheese, sour cream and mustard. SPread on the slices of bread.
- Top with ham and the another slice of bread.
- Spread tops of sandwiches lightly with the butter and invert the sandwiches into large heated skillet; spread remaining 2 tablespoons butter on remaining 2 bread slices.
- Grill sandwiches over on medium heat until they are golden brown on both sides and cheese has melted. Enjoy!