Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
From a Tesco's in-store cookbook in the 1990's. Saved it for a snack idea for the kids.
- 1 croissant, split
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt or 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 6 peach slices (fresh or canned)
- 2 teaspoons sliced almonds
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- Toast split sides of croissant lightly under grill/broiler.
- Spread each half with yogurt or creme fraiche. Top each with 3 peach slices. Sprinkle with almonds and warm under medium grill/ low broiler for 2-3 minutes. (Watch carefully). Drizzle with honey to serve.
This made a delicious quick on the run breakfast for me this morning! Thanks!