Prep 7 mins
Cook 8 mins
Giada De Laurentiis Recipe. Looks super tasty!!
- 4 croissants, sliced in 1/2 lengthwise
- 4 ounces smoked gouda cheese, grated (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 8 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces genoa salami (about 24 slices)
- 5 ounces arugula
- Heat a panini grill.
- Divide 1-ounce (1/3 cup) smoked Gouda between 1 top and 1 bottom of a croissant.
- Sprinkle each half with 1 teaspoon Parmesan.
- Top each side with about 3 slices of Genoa salami (about 1 ounce of salami per sandwich, total.)
- Top 1 half of the sandwich with a small handful of arugula.
- Close the sandwich and continue with the remaining sandwiches.
- Grill the panini until the cheese melts, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This was a really panini, which I happened to serve at brunch, however I found it a bit difficult to eat because the panini keep slipping apart.