Recipe by Random Rachel
Chocolatey croissant rolls. Use 2 regular sized cans of croissant dough. Based on a recipe from ricettedalmondo.it For ZWT7.
Top Review by Chef Jean
Sooo good! I used puff pastry because I couldn't find croissant dough, but it worked out just fine! I made them small so they would be bite sized, but I still ended up eating half the batch by myself! LOL Thanks for posting this! made for ZWT 7.
- 24 ounces croissant dough (2 cans)
- 1⁄2 cup nutella, spread
- butter, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Unroll croissant dough, and separate individual rolls.
- Spread a scant teaspoon of nutella at the widest end of each roll, being careful to stay away from the edge. Roll croissants up, and bake according to package directions.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- Enjoy with a cup of coffee.