Recipe by Debber
Here's a good excuse to buy those crescents rolls in the tube. Don't blink--you might miss one--they're so fast and easy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, very soft
- 2 plain milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces (Hershey's)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375; grease a 15x10 pan; set aside.
- Unroll dough into separate triangles; brush with softened butter.
- Arrange candy pieces evenly over dough.
- Roll triangles from the wide end, over the chocolate pieces.
- Place point-end DOWN on baking sheet, curve ends slightly toward each other.
- Brush tops with egg, sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes (golden brown).
- Cool on wire rack--watch like a hawk, they tend to disappear!
- VARIATION: Try another kind of candy-bar. Mmm-good!