Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping.
- 2 cups crabmeat, picked through, shells removed
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- sea salt
- black pepper, cracked, to taste
- 4 croissants
- Place all ingredients except the croissants in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for an hour to allow flavors to meld.
- Slice the four croissants in half lengthwise and top with crab salad.