Perfect lunch or light dinner. I love chicken salad and this is my version. It is easily halved or doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -8 plain croissants
- 3 cups cubed poached cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups grapes, sliced in half
- 4 -5 diced spring onions
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 8 fresh basil leaves, minced
- 3/4-1 cup mayonnaise or 3/4-1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cashews (or sliced almonds if you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaf, to dress the sandwiches
- havarti cheese, to dress the sandwiches
- 1Mix mayo, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and basil together till well incorporated.
- 2Fold in chicken, grapes, cashews,celery,and onions.
- 3Halve the croissants (you may wish to slightly toast them) and layer with salad, lettuce, and cheese if you wish.
- 4Serve immediately.
- 5Time to prepare does not include chicken's cook time.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croissant Chicken Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.3
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 545.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 24.7 g