1/10 Photos of Croissant Breakfast Casserole
Adapted many years ago from a recipe in the Calgary Herald newspaper. It is a no fail recipe! Easy for the beginner cook and looks very elegant. Can be doubled and tripled with no problem! Cook time does not take into consideration overnight sitting time, so plan ahead!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split croissants in half and place bottoms cut side up in one layer in a rectangular casserole.
- 2Melt butter in a fry pan.
- 3Saute mushrooms and green onion until tender and liquid has evaporated.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Beat together eggs and milk.
- 6Pour half over croissants, layer mushroom mixture and cheeses on top, then pour over remaining liquid.
- 7Position croissant tops over the bottoms, cut side down.
- 8Let stand over night in the refrigerator.
- 9Bake at 350*F for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- 10Cover with foil if browns too quickly.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croissant Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.6
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 292.8 mg
- Sodium 649.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 30.0 g