1/1 Photo of Croissant Bread Pudding ( Ina Garten )
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I saw Ina Garten prepare this on the "Barefoot Contessa" show on Food Network. It is EXCELLENT, but very rich, great for entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Whisk together egg, half and half, sugar, vanilla.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Place bottom half of croissants in single layer in baking dish, add dried fruit, then place tops on.
- 5Pour custard mixture over and push down so the croissants absorb the custard.
- 6Let sit 10 minutes, then press again.
- 7Place in water bath, cover with foil but poke holes so steam can escape.
- 8Bake 45 minutes covered, then uncover and bake an additional 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croissant Bread Pudding ( Ina Garten )
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.6
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 308.6 mg
- Sodium 222.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 47.5 g
- Protein 12.3 g