Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
This one looked perfect for for early autumn. It was just so interesting that it needed to be shared. Source: Andrew Wasielewski, Owner - Crocus Restaurant - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- In large pot, place neck bones, vegetables and pickles.
- Add water and cook over medium heat 45 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cook until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high.
- Combine flour and milk in small bowl and gradually add to soup, stirring regularly, until mixture boils.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Remove neck bones and discard.
- NOTE: This soup tastes best refrigerated and served the next day.