1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This one looked perfect for for early autumn. It was just so interesting that it needed to be shared. Source: Andrew Wasielewski, Owner - Crocus Restaurant - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot, place neck bones, vegetables and pickles.
- 2Add water and cook over medium heat 45 minutes.
- 3Add potatoes and cook until soft, about 20 minutes.
- 4Increase heat to medium-high.
- 5Combine flour and milk in small bowl and gradually add to soup, stirring regularly, until mixture boils.
- 6Season to taste with salt.
- 7Remove neck bones and discard.
- 8NOTE: This soup tastes best refrigerated and served the next day.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crocus Restaurant Dill Pickle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.7
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 490.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef neck bone