- 14 1⁄2 ounces scalloped potatoes mix (any flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger; season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder,
- and oregano.
- Combine milk and seasoning pkt from potatoes and soup.
- In a crockpot, put a thick layer of potatoes, a layer of onions; add cream
- corn, then add hamburger.
- Cover with the soup.
- Cook on low in crockpot all day.