Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Very versatile and EZ crockpot instructions. You really can't go wrong. Toss everything in before work, add a little cornstarch & H2O after and VIOLA! dinner. It really doesn't get any easier, altho, cornbread w/b great too moms!
- 1 whole lemon pepper rotisserie chicken, picked throughly and shredded
- 1 medium yellow sweet onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 (16 ounce) cansnw beans
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen white corn
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans low sodium chicken broth
- 7 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt & pepper (optional)
- shredded mexican cheese (optional)
- Add all ingredients with the exception of cornstarch and water to crockpot. Set crockpot on high 4hrs or 10hrs depending upon desired cooking tm. Add cornstarch and water to thicken. Top with optional cheese if so desire. Enjoy my friends!
Recipe turned out great. My gang loved it. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC contest.