Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From Kraft. I serve with chips and salsa.
Make and share this Crockpot Taco Steak and Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef round steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 1⁄2 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 12 ounces corn, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups instant rice
- Place meat in bottom of 4 quart crockpot. Top with onions, tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.Stir in instant rice, corn and red bell pepper. Cover and cook for 20-30 minutes (until rice is cooked).
- Optional: Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and lettuce. Serve!