Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Quick and easy in the crockpot.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 907.18 g boneless chicken
- 453.59 g canned pineapple, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 473.18 ml rice
- In a small bowl combine sugar, ketchup, orange juice, soy sauce.
- Place chicken, onions,pineapple, and peppers in a crock pot. Pour sauce over them.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over cooked rice.
I would like to try this recipe, but I can´t find the amounts for the vinegar or the ginger.