Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Quick and easy in the crockpot.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 lbs boneless chicken
- 16 ounces canned pineapple, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 cups rice
- In a small bowl combine sugar, ketchup, orange juice, soy sauce.
- Place chicken, onions,pineapple, and peppers in a crock pot. Pour sauce over them.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over cooked rice.
I would like to try this recipe, but I can´t find the amounts for the vinegar or the ginger.