Recipe by dunebuggy8
Threw this together with stuff from the fridge that I wanted to use up. Turned out great - worked really well without having to brown the chicken. Sweet, saucy, and satisfying meal.
- 8 bone-in skinless chicken pieces
- 5 potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 1 stalk celery
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup vh brand sweet and sour sauce
- five season salt
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Layer skinned chicken in crockpot.
- 2. Mix ketchup, honey dijon mustard, and sweet and sour sauce - pour over chicken.
- 3. Peel and cut potatoes and carrots; chop celery. Add vegetables to crockpot on top of chicken. Season with Five Season Salt or your favourite blend.
- 4. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6-7 hours.