Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This came from Crock Pot Cookbook: People's Choice. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 2 lbs processed cheese, cubed (1 loaf)
- 1 cup milk
- 12 ounces ground pork sausage
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 24 ounces medium salsa
- 15 ounces canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 12 ounces tortilla chips
- In a crockpot set to HIGH heat, place the processed cheese and milk. Cover and, stirring occasionally, cook until the cheese has melted and is well blended with the milk.
- Place ground pork sausage in a medium skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Mix in white onion. Cook and stir until onion is translucent. Remove from heat and drain.
- Stir sausage mixture into the cheese mixture. Reduce heat to LOW. Mix in salsa and black beans. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, approximately 1 hour.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with tortilla chips.